Engaging and innovative courses for European students – Academic Year 2023/24
The new call for EPICUR course contributions for fall/winter 2023/24 is out, and we are very much looking forward to your contributions! We strongly believe that interdisciplinary, student-centred, and challenge-based learning should play a great role in educating the change-makers of the future. Please consider contributing your course!
We particularly welcome course proposals that take an innovative approach to teaching by integrating multiple fields of study and fostering collaboration among students. Ideal courses for EPICUR help students acquire competencies to tackle real-world problems. Courses might engage students in:
- hands-on, project- and challenge-based learning
- developing the ability to communicate clearly across borders and cultures, and
- acquiring transversal skills that can be applied across disciplines
If you would like to increase the diversity in your classroom, become part of an international community of academics, get access to EPICUR’s teacher support, take the opportunity to offer an innovative course in your expertise area, please click here for more information and make sure you do not miss to submit your proposal before April 27th, 2023.
Please also invite your colleagues interested in contributing to innovative, international education by offering a new course or opening up EPICUR seats in existing courses by forwarding this call to your networks.
In case of any questions…
- please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.
- join us for an EPICUR-wide information session regarding this call for course proposals on Monday, April 17th, at 03.00 pm (CET) where you can ask all questions you might have and network with other people interested in teaching in EPICUR. Zoom links and further information can be found here (you need to log in with your institutional email account). There, you can also find more information and answers to frequently asked questions.